Mozilla Firefox is considered as one of the best Internet browsers. It is free, complete, quick and has many interesting features which make it more effective than ever:
- you can browse via tabs
- you can import data from other browsers (favourites, logs, etc)
- it offers an option to restore sessions with the windows and tabs that were open when you closed the program (very useful when the system stops suddenly, when the laptop battery goes, etc).
- it has an orthographic corrector
- it has tools to protect your information and identity, protects against spyware, cleans traces of your browsing, etc.
- Mozilla Firefox also has a pop-up blocker, RSS channel manager, etc.
One of the most interesting features of Mozilla Firefox is the number of add-ons you can download for free to personalize endless parts of it.
NOTE: on downloading Mozilla Firefox you'll get an installation file which you can use to finish the download process. Also, from the author's website you can download the program in other languages, and versions compatible with other operating systems.